can access our homepage and browse our website without disclosing personal
information. However, by submitting our personal data to us, you accept that we
1. We can collect the following types of data from you:
iii. Email adress
iv. Phone number
v. Your order history
2. Your payment information is not stored by us and is submitted directly to third party payment providers with an encrypted connection.
3. You agree to provide Personal Data which is in all respects true, accurate and up to date and is in no way misleading, misleading or inaccurate or may be misleading or deceptive.
4. We may collect information about your computer, including the availability of your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system management and for collecting information about how our customers use it. this site. These are statistics about the actions and browsing patterns of our users and do not identify any individuals.
Our data are:
a. I. Samuel - I. Pelosof PC Fabric Trade, 15 Kalamiotou, Athens, 105 60
b. email: [email protected]
The use of your data
1. Pelosof.gr is committed to integrity and professionalism in all areas of its services and therefore we take very seriously our obligations under the law on data protection. We will implement the necessary practices to protect your privacy and ensure that the Personal Data (as defined in the Law) is used only for the following purposes.
2. Any Personal Data (which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us that apply to you as individuals) that we collect through the Website are collected and processed in accordance with the Law and we will only use it for :
a. collecting and processing your order or
b. providing other marketing information that we believe you may be interested in or
c. conducting research and product or customer development.
3. We will give you the opportunity to refuse to receive marketing information from us as soon as we collect your information. You can unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the link in all the emails we send you.
4. In the unlikely event that the liquidator, administrator or recipient is appointed over us or all or part of our assets, this insolvency professional may transfer your information to a third party buyer of the business, provided that the buyer undertakes to use your information for the same purposes set forth in this policy.
5. We undertake not to disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you comply with this policy.
6. We undertake to take reasonable steps, including the implementation of the security policies, rules and technical measures necessary to protect the Personal Data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.
7. While we will do our best to protect your data, data transmission over the internet is not completely secure. We can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted on our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict security procedures and features to try and prevent unauthorized access.
1. You can ask us if we store personal information about you via our e-mail at [email protected] and if you wish we will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you via e-mail. For your protection, we may ask for proof of identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide the information you requested if your identity has not been established.
2. While we hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard, we may contact you to ensure that your personal information is up to date. We encourage you to provide complete Personal Data and you can at any time inform us of any inaccurate or outdated information so that we can provide the best possible service.
EU GDPR Related policy
We want to make the shopping experience with us as seamless and relevant as possible. To do this, we use a variety of pieces of data to tailor our services and messages to you. Below we will describe:
• the different ways of collecting your data
• what we do with the information we collect
• the options you have about your data
• how and when we share your information
• how long we store your information
• our policy for informing children
• your choices
Your GDPR status
I am selected
a. The various ways of collecting your data
We collect 2 types of data from you. Personal data such as delivery address in order to be able to fulfill our service. Behavioral data to better improve our service to you, which we will only collect if you sign up.
When you register at pelosof.gr, you give us details such as the name and delivery details. This is to make your shopping experience faster and easier when it comes to checking out.
We request that your contact details be notified by email of the following actions
a. Confirmation of the order
b. Order routing
c. Track orders (where applicable)
d. TrustPilot - a few days after the order we will follow through an automated process. This is a post-training service.
• If you choose to sign up, we will ask you to confirm your email address by email
• Login notifications (you must request this)
Each time you use a website, application, or any other online service, certain information is automatically recorded. This data is useful for optimizing your experience
• Web logs - this is used to manage the server.
Information you choose to give us
If you choose to participate, we collect your email marketing email address. There are sometimes additional pieces of personal information (such as the number of people in the household) for which we ask which is optional.
b. What do we do with the information we collect
We use your data to better improve service for the user
The information we collect from you is used to improve your service and experience with us. We have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways as they improve the service for the end user. Below are the ways in which we use your information.
• Identify the country in which you are, so that we can show you products that are available to you and not show you products that are not available for shipment to your country.
• We also monitor your preference for the same reason.
• We provide Customer service
• We collect browsing information to tailor our communication to you (you should have chosen our email marketing).
• Use browsing data to better target our ad to Google and Facebook
The options you have regarding your data
We allow full control over the use of your data. We provide the tools to limit the size of your data we process or if you want to delete it all together.
You can modify your personal information (Name, Surname, Address) in the My Account section of the website. Having an account with us is not mandatory, so if you choose not to have this data stored with us, then you simply can not account with us. The only time your personal data is stored is described in this policy in section a.
We will only use our behavior monitoring tools if you have selected the GDPR prompt at the top of the site.
Right to ... be forgotten
If you no longer want your information to be retained by pelosof.gr, you can ask us to delete your information and close your account. Note that if you select it:
• We may retain certain information for legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection.
• We may retain some payment information as legal obligations, such as tax liabilities, legal obligation and controls.
Send an e-mail to the data protection officer at [email protected] to start the process of deleting your data.
We have a legitimate interest in analyzing the performance of websites (such as the number of visitors and transactions within a given day) to improve our service.
In order for pelosof.gr to function as a service, the information must be transferred internally. For example, if K. ALEXANDROS ANGELIDIS makes a purchase on our website, the purchase details are sent to our warehouse, so the order can be completed.
We may use some of your information to generate genuine Facebook audiences, to search for more customers who may prefer Samouil & Pelosof's service.
Law enforcement or government agencies
We only share information if we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or lawful request.
How long do we keep your information?
We retain your information only when we need it to provide our service to you. We will retain your transaction information for up to 5 years for taxation / control.
Our policy for informing children
You must be over 18 years of age to use this service.
Under the new policy, you have options regarding the information listed below. You will need to contact us to edit some of them.
• Access the information we have about you. This will be completed 30 days after your application - in some cases there is an administrative fee associated with processing the information.
• Object for the processing of your information. To receive all marketing materials from us, you will need to OPT-IN however if you are accepted and no longer want to be, you can use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. If you have any problems, contact us.
• Complain to a regulator. If you are established in the EEA and believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.